Welcome to Progenesis
The center boasts of State-of-the-Art IVF-ICSI labs and theater, which are of international standards and well equipped. Once you step into our clinic you do not need to go anywhere else for any testing or any other medical procedures.
We Provide the Best Services for you
Our secret of success lies in expert diagnosis & treatment of male and female infertility problems under the guidance of our super specialists.. UNDER ONE ROOF.
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
- IVF-ET (In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer) (Test Tube Baby)
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Surgical Sperm Aspiration (SSA)
- Cryo preservation
- Sperm Bank
DONORS – Donate an Egg or a Sperm to Donate a Life and to Donate Happiness!
Kudos to the advancement in science of infertility treatments; now, many parents’ blank arms, weeping and thirsting to hold their own baby, are given this gift of God. Yes! Their naturally born baby! Now, if you are facing fertility issues and still have the zeal to hold the little fingers of your own baby, then many fertility treatments have a ray of hope for you. There are nowadays a number of infertility treatments employing the donation techniques for conceiving a baby. With all other doors closed, when a couple comes for infertility treatment, a donor program is a way for them to have a baby.
What Is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is an infertility treatment, which employs the agreement of surrogacy for the carrying of the pregnancy for parents, who are unable to do the same due to some medical problems. Surrogacy is generally of two types:
- Gestational – Gestational surrogacy is the one which only carries the pregnancy for the intended parents after implantation of the embryo in vitro in the clinic laboratory. The surrogate mother here is just the carrier and no genetic connection remains between the baby and the surrogate mother.
- Traditional – Traditional surrogacy involves the pregnancy by natural or artificial process involving the whole process of pregnancy with the surrogate mother. This type bears a relationship between the baby and the surrogate mother…
What Is the Surgery Procedure for Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopic surgery is a kind of fertility surgery, which is a keyhole surgery generally done to check the position of your tubes and condition of your uterus and ovaries. In this surgery, a video camera is passed through an incision to check if any abnormality is present. If it is found that there are some abnormalities inside, then it is surgically treated with inserting special instruments through four other small incisions, which are generally hidden in the pubic hair. This surgery is mostly done under general anesthesia and takes around 2-3 hours.
Meet Our Team
We provide the highest quality care to each patient
Get your free download of Progenesis App TODAY!